Google is running a pilot program of an app called Bulletin that would let anyone publish local news stories and events, Slate reported. Google has launched an application to make its grip in local news. Through this Google Bulletin App, any users will be able to post news created in their own range.
A Google spokesperson at a launch event in Nashville said the company wants to work with local news organizations to help them find and publish some of the stories posted to Bulletin while giving the author credit.
Currently, the access to this app is given to users in Oakland, California, and Nashville.
The Feature of Google Bulleting App
- For this, the user does not need any blog or website. Bulletin Stories will remain in the public and can be accessed by Google Search.
- Users can post photos, videos, or messages on the web through the Google Bulletin App, through its phones.
- Users can post their own stories with photos and videos in real time via this App.
- This app has been prepared for the stories that can not reach the newspaper or news site.
- About the App, Google said that through this application you will be able to create stories for your community.